"You know, they were so young, Charlie. They were your age. It’s hard when that happens so far away, you know, because with the noises and the shooting, they had to be so scared. It’s hard not to think that right then, they needed their mother. Anyway… I miss my boys."
Kevin Tran’s College Admission Essay, read by Osric Chau.
No but I don’t understand why more people haven’t watched this. He wrote and read this himself as a character study and it is heartbreaking.
Can we just take a few moments to appreciate the perfect human being who is Mark Gatiss?
How times change…
|—||Bradley Whitford, when asked if Donna and Josh are married now (x)|
I AM COMPLETELY OKAY AND FINE WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
it was going well and then it got better
Joffrey’s a little shit.
HOW DO WE HAVE A GIF FOR EVERYTHING